Thursday, September 12, 2013

Southwest Chicken Salad - Finished product

I must say that having the seasoning, meat and dressing prepped up ahead made a world of difference. I thing from start to finish I had dinner ready to eat in around 20 minutes.



As for changes I threw in some green onion at the last minute otherwise I actually stayed pretty true to my original recipe. But now that I'm eaten it, I found that when given time the heat blooms in the seasoning and its a bit hotter than I typically care for (I may cut back on the cayenne pepper in the spice mix too), but all in all the flavor is good. So my thought as mentioned before, a bit less seasoning in the dressing, and definitely less coated on the meat. Even with the added heat, my plate is clean, tummy is full and now I'm ready for a bit of rest before heading off to bed to start it all over again.



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to have Joe make this. It sounds so good...I pinned it.

    ReplyDelete