Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cabbage Rolls

You may have thought I had dropped off the face of the earth this week, part of the time, that is what it felt like too. I'm sort of getting used to 9, 10 and 11 hour days, which is rather sad. 

So far this week, I've eaten leftover butternut squash soup my son made, leftover hummus and vegetables from the weekend, and the last of the chili made last week. In my minimal amount of down time, I've caught a bit to television and I saw a episode of The Chew, and Michael Simon was making cabbage rolls. Back in the day when we had a house full of kids, cabbage rolls was something I would take the time to make and enjoy.

As I dashed though the grocery store on Sunday, I grabbed the needed supplies and a batch of meaty stuffed rolls are in my future, it most likely will be later this week, but the supplies are ready when I am. Hope you enjoy these as much as I plan to!



http://abc.go.com/shows/the-chew/recipes/Stuffed-Cabbage-Michael-Symon

No comments:

Post a Comment