Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Breakfast for Dinner part 2

Tonight was hash night, and I must say that this new recipe is a close second to the hash I enjoyed in Seattle. As usual I made alterations, but nothing that is far from the basic recipe. I switched out a green pepper for the red, and rather than used packaged taco seasoning I used cumin, chili powder and turmeric. My fried eggs are not as pretty and I added half a avocado but I think I came pretty close to what they intended.

  


When I eat hash, it is a bit unconventional, but I like to smoush up my eggs and mix them with the hash, so this time I smoushed my eggs with the avocado and the sour creme and mixed it all around.The rich yolks and avocado made a silkiness throughout the hash, which was wonderful. So get creative and get you hash on.

http://www.afarmgirlsdabbles.com/2013/10/21/beef-and-sweet-potato-hash-livewell-2013-in-chicago/

No comments:

Post a Comment